Tubing & Guide
- CG/BR/CP Precision Ceramic Guide & Single-Hole Brass/Copper Tubing
- MCBR/MCCP Precision Multi-Channel Brass/Copper Tubing
- Get 10% off when order 4–9 packs;
- Get 15% off when order 10 packs or more.
- Orders placed via our ebay store are credited the above discount amount once your order has been received by Mataco.
- When you check out on ebay, the statement will show the subtotal based on our regular unit price.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please call us at 888–785–7810. We are here to help.
- Precisely fit for ceramic guide
- 16" tubing is more economical than 12"
- Tube length: 400mm/15.75"
- Available in brass and copper
- Thick–wall design provides a complete counter boring for deep hole drilling
- OD tolerance: +0, -0.020mm (+0, -0.0008")
- Capillary Extrusion: Special manufacturing technology offers excellent straightness and concentricity
- ID Tolerance: +0.020, -0mm
- Ceramic lined stainless steel guides provide extremely accurate location.
- Manufactured to metric standards.
- Size increment as small as 0.05mm (approx.0.002")
- For CG010~CG350 O.D.=5.98mm/0.2355"
- For CG360~CG600 O.D.=8.98mm/0.3535"